Ever have that feeling..."I think I might just start a blog today."? Well, that was me, about an hour ago, and here I am, a few keystrokes later, blogging. I have to admit, it is awfully strange. No idea what I am going to write about, or how often, and honestly right now I have no plan as to where this post is heading. But, inspiration has many faces, and if by chance one day, I have a life changing epiphany about something that needs to be written and posted, I will now have this.
So, blogging....what is it exactly that I do with this? At the moment I have no extreme emotions to spill in Times New Roman font. I have no burning desire to review something. No extraordinary stories to share with you (if there is anyone there...haha). Overall, I am not that interesting....today. Although, you (and I) never know...perhaps tomorrow I will write about something that someone was destined to read. Something that pulls at the heartstrings, or tickles the funny bone, maybe by this time tomorrow you will be at the edge of the seat you're on, scanning these simple words with thirst. Who knows...
The future is unknown, as for the present, I welcome you to my blog, and am looking forward to how it grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment