Wasn't planning on writing another post tonight, but I have a splitting headache. Usually it's nice to listen to music and wait until the aching stops, but I decided to see if writing this would help. With my bottle of water next to me, and a blank surface to scribble on, I am hoping my brain will be distracted enough to forget about it's current state.
It's interesting personifying the mind in this text, it doesn't seem too out of place. To me it feels like the mind could be it's own person. Am I really personifying my mind, or is my mind personifying me? Without it, I would be thoughtless, motionless, vacant. It gives me the characteristics that authors give to inanimate objects. But, then again, what I do with the available common sense, expanse of knowledge, language, and perception is up to me. Just a thought to nibble on.
Well, the time for the name of this blog to reign true was now, and if that wasn't random enough just wait. Let's continue the rambling, shall we?
Is the internet controlling us or are we controlling the internet? Is this all real or is this all fake?! INCEPTION! SO MUCH INCEPTION THAT YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR BLOG LINK ON YOUR FACEBOOK!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I was thinking about Inception while writing this at one point. And, uh, the internet is only controlling you if you let it. And lastly, no. haha.
ReplyDelete